Sunday, March 2, 2008

Just Getting Started

I know I know I'm(Ashley) was the one who finally set up a Miller blog doesn't it seem like I should be the favorite child. Only kidding I know my parents love us all the same...when we are all acting good. :) Now I am here at college so I don't have many pictures of our family but with much effort I will try and teach my mom how to use it and post pictures! So us Miller family are just getting started but don't you worry we will sometime catch up to all of your savy blogging skills! :)

2 comments:

Brett & Lisa Lewis said...

Ashley! Will you do my blog too! It looks too time consuming to me or maybe I am just not the smart one here. You are the golden child we have always known that!! I love all the songs in your play list. My new favorite is Jack Johnson so I am glad you have one of his and Michael Buble.
Lisa

KP said...

Lisa, I have found that if I set aside a time once a week or once a month or just whenever something cool happens, I don't feel guilty about time spent posting. But, yes, it can take some time if you do a lot of the extras. But posting pictures and writing a note doesn't take much.

Ashley, thanks for starting. We have the same template! He He we have similar taste in colors?